This download is for a basic set of Montessori green series material that is used after the Montessori pink and blue series. The set contains words with 15 common phonograms first covered with the double sandpaper letters. These phonograms include sh, ch, th, ar, or, oa, ie, ai, ee, ue, oo, ou, oy, au & er which represent all the key sounds in the English language .
All pictures are real life photographs and all words are written in Sassoon Montessori font. The materials are set out in a simple form ensuring that the child will gradually progress from reading simple words with phonograms to longer more complex words.
– 6 picture cards with matching word cards for each of the 15 phonograms [please note au and oy only have 3 pictures] [84 in total]
– Moveable alphabet with a choice of 4 colours.
– A list for each of the 15 phonograms [15 in total]
– 3 sentence cards for each of the 15 phonograms [45 in total]
– A booklet for each of the 15 phonograms [15 in total]
– Instructions to make and order of use
We also sell other green series files which complement these materials.
Suitable for ages 5+